My Best Posts

Monday, April 11, 2016

11th Week in NZ

I know this update is a little late but, things have been very hectic. Week 11 was really a "mad dash" week of getting things in order before the switch from "Base Life" to "Ship Life" and it also marked the end of the DTS' "Lecture Phase." Lectures ended on Thursday and we transfered to the ship on Friday.

So, after weeks of anticipation, 3 of the Medical/Compassion teams officially started living aboard the M/V Pacific Hope. It is so exciting to think that I actually live on a boat, not just some quick cruise but, actually living (and working for that matter) on a boat.

We will be sailing to Auckland on Friday where we will stay for a time before headding onto Vanuatu. I am very eager to see what lays ahead in Auckland.

1 comment:

  1. So! Exactly 'what' does lie ahead? Another step in God's plan and purpose for YOUR life and the work that He sent you to earth to accomplish for HIM! What an EXCITING adventure! I am SO proud of you and feel such a deep honor to be your Mother and to be able to stand beside and support you every step of the way! Love you so much my Cherub!

    ReplyDelete