My Best Posts

Friday, November 11, 2016

Travel By Investing!

This morning, I got a chance to reading this email from LendingClub. See image below...


(CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE)

Apparently, LendingClub and United Airlines have partnered to sweeten the deal for those who choose to invest invest with LendingClub. I have already been using LendingClub for about a year now and I like it more than any other type of investment platform that I have used in the past.

I highly recommend that you look into LendingClub as an investment option for yourself. There as with anything is a ton of fine print and i am not a lawyer, so please don't take my word for this do some research yourself and see if it is a good fit for you investment portfolio.

You can click through to LendingClub.com via my referral link: CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment