My Best Posts

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Chase Sappire Prefered Card!

As you probably know, the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card is my FAVORITE reward credit card. Recently, I got what Chase calls "An Annual Rewards Recap" in the mail and it really highlights just how valuable this card has been to me over the last few months in particular. See image below:



(Click to Enlarge!)
Note: The original image has been edited to protect certain personal information.

As you can see, this card has more than paid for it's $95 dollar annual fee... in both rewards and fee savings. If you are looking for a good travel rewards card then you have to take a look at the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card.

If you would like more information about this card, you may do so via my referral link: CLICK HERE!


Disclosure: As a card holder participating in Chase's “Invite a Friend” promotion, I will be rewarded with a set number of points for each person who clicks my referral link, applies for, and is subsequently approved for the credit card. While I try my best to make sure all info which I post about this card is accurate, policies could change. I do NOT work for Chase Bank.

No comments:

Post a Comment