My Best Posts

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Update on YWAM Preparations - #1

Note: If you are interested in contributing to help me meet my YWAM Tuition costs, please click here... (https://www.givesendgo.com/ywamnz)

My YWAM base notified me that I need to update my Tetanus and Typhoid immunizations.  Who knew finding in-stock immunization vaccines was so difficult? I thought that I lived in a "first world country!" Not to mention that my local county health department has yet to return my call a week later.


Well, I got some time before I need to get the shots. If all else fails, I will get them in NZ before my Outreach Phase begins. However, I really want to get them state side just in case I have a negative reaction, I don't think I will but, better to play it safe. BTW, I hear that they now have pills for Typhoid... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment