My Best Posts

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Happy 1st Birthday... To My Travel Blog Of Course!

To be totally honest, I cannot believe that it has been a year since I started this travel blog. I am so excited for future travels, my YWAM DTS in New Zealand (http://bit.ly/1Ncg7Tj) is just next month... God, time is flying!
Some current stats:

Total Page Views: 1850
Number of Visiting Nations: 25+
Blog Posts: 65 (including this one)


My First Blog Post:

"A New Adventure"


"While I have traveled the world, this "Travel Blog" stuff is totally new to me. However, I will not shy away from a new adventure. I might not be the most traveled person in this world but, hey... I got info to share and stories to tell."

I have sure come a long way in one year! To the FUTURE!!! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment