My Best Posts

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

My Favorite City!

This is probably not what many of you, who don't know, might be expecting. You probably think that with all of my travels, my favorite city in the world is some far off exotic destination. Well, not exactly.

My favorite city is Asheville, North Carolina. I had lived in the area for a good portion of my life. And though I am hanging my hat in the Orlando, Florida area right now, my heart is still truly in Asheville.

I do fly up to visit Asheville at least once a year sometimes more, Allegiant Air has direct flights, I will post about them later. However for the time being, I have not planned-out a "return to the promise land" strategy.

Here is a YouTube video that will help you see part of the reason why I just love Asheville so much. You might just decide to live there yourself!



#florida
florida
carolina
#carolina
#pathers
pathers

No comments:

Post a Comment