My Best Posts

Saturday, August 8, 2015

Exciting Travel News!

On the day that NCL released this amazing news (August 3rd 2015), I was trolling around their website and noticed their new "NORWEGIANS SAIL TO ASIA AND AUSTRALIA" background on the home page. I was like, "WHOA! I can't believe it!" Apparently the rumors which I had been hearing from workers on their ships are true!

I have been on a total of 4 cruises and spent a total of 45 days cruising. All the cruises I have done have been with NCL. Though I have thought about doing cruises on other ships, that was only because NCL did not sail to the other places I was interested in, Asia mostly. However, according to this press release, that is about to change... much to my excitement.

Why do I love NCL so much? On word: FREESTYLE!!! While I know other ships are now offering similar ideologies, NCL won my heart first.

One thing that I am really excited about, which I did not see until I read the whole press release was that they are now adding the port of Rio de Janiero, Brazil to their South American cruise offerings. I really want to visit Rio and considering that taking a cruise in my FAVORITE way to travel it just make me that much more excited to visit.

Read NCL's full August 03rd Press Release Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment