My Best Posts

Sunday, March 13, 2016

7th Week In NZ

Last week was "Holy Spirit Week," an amazing week, if you ask me. Pastor Kristian Williams was our speaker. He pastors the Hope Center in an town called Bethlahem, been there, great church to visit if you are ever in the area.

The biggest event outside of the classroom was getting more vaccinations. All extra immunizations were optional but, HIGHLY since I am going to Vanuatu and will be doing medical work on top of that. I got a Hep A Booster and my first shot of Hep B. I had had 2 Hep A shots but, with the last one being just over 10 years ago, they recommended a final lifelong booster. I had never had any Hep B shots, though I thought that I had. Anyway, I got my first shot and should get my second shot during "Decompression Week," after my Outreach Phase ends.

Also, I got my first half of Outreach fees paid... well charged to my card at least. This whole thing has been a total walk of faith, the fact that I have gotten this far is a testimony about God's Faithfulness and Goodness. If you would like to help me financially, you can do so via the following link: http://givesendgo.com/ywamnz

Keep posted for my next update! Week 8 is already in full swing!

No comments:

Post a Comment