My Best Posts

Thursday, May 9, 2019

Back Home

Okay... I'm not back in my physical home, but back in Western North Carolina (WNC), my heart's home, and it feels good. This is actually just one of a number of trips planned this Summer and on into October.



The reason for this trip to WNC is two fold. The number one reason is because it has finally come time to close my mother's estate... which is bitter sweet. However, the second reason is because my birthday is coming up, and where else would I want to spend my 25th birthday than here in WNC?

While I have not officially lived in NC for a number of years, some of my best childhood memories, and closest childhood friends are based here. So returning for my 1/4 century celebration is the best possible outcome. Turning 25, marks the turning of not just a new chapter, but a new book. The next 25 years of my life will be completely different from the first 25, and I am so ready for the new adventures that are in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment