My Best Posts

Saturday, February 6, 2016

Second Week in NZ

God has been moving greatly in the lives of us all here at YWAM Tauranga. Things have been really busy this last week with our "Ministry Placements" starting. Today, I could not make it to church due to "Weekend Warriors," where students are rotated (5 at a time) to stay back on Saturdays or Sundays to keep the base running.

Due to a lack of drivers, I did not get to go to Mongolian BBQ yesterday. However, I did go to McDonald's... this is about the 6th country I have done so in. I got a Strawberry Kiwi Fanta Frostee, a New Zealand specialty! :)

Will try to make plans with some fellow students to go to "The Strand" (the main shopping/dining area in downtown Tauranga) this week. Taurunga is such a beautiful city and I will explore it at every chance that I am given!

No comments:

Post a Comment