My Best Posts

Saturday, February 20, 2016

Fourth Week in NZ

This week's lectures were great, we learned about the "Nature and Charecter of God." The speaker, Mr. Femi was a really good teacher. Next week we will learn about "Fear of the Lord."

Being a Saturday, we got some much needed "sleeping-in" done this morning. I will soon head to bed, it is already 11pm. Just finished off our 4th week of DTS watching Mulan (Narnia the night before). I can't think of a better way to end a week than to watch a Disney Movie. Tomorrow we will have some student-led worship as the staff will still be gone until late afternoon.

I think we have been handling the absence of staff really well. Nothing too serious has arisen, we know the rules and have kept them well.

A large number of the youth, myself not included, hald a Volleyball tournament today. The chapionship game will be held tomorrow afternoon.

Though we are enjoying a day of sun, after 3 days of wind and rain... it would have still been nice to cool off at the waterfall in the "Valley." However, it is still closed today, has been since yeasterday. Due to all the horrible weather that the edges of Cyclone Winston brought. The river has been too high for us to safely go down, much less swim. It should be opened back up tomorrow, hopefully.

So to wrap things up, there is not much in regards to discussing my explorations this week however, I did get an interesting email this morning. Apparently, I got a jury summons. Not much I can do, I mean I am kind of preoccupied at the moment... to say the least. Good thing mom stayed behind this time, she will call the clerk tomorrow to make known my unnegotiable absence.

Well, I need to get to bed now. Signing-off!

No comments:

Post a Comment