My Best Posts

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Flight Statistics From My 7-Month YWAM Journey

I did some flight calculations from my big 7 month YWAM journey.
All in all, I flew with 7 different airlines, on 13 separate flights (legs), covering approximately 25,778mi (42,480km), spending about 53.5hrs (2.25 days) in the air. Don't get me started on layovers...

Airlines I Flew With:

United Airlines
Hawaiian Airlines
Air New Zealand
Air Vanuatu
Fiji Airways
Quantas
American Airlines

Flights Taken:

-Getting to Tauranga, New Zealand-

Orlando, Florida to San Francisco, California
San Francisco, Califonia to Honolulu, Hawaii
Honolulu, Hawaii to Auckland, New Zealand
Auckland, New Zealand to Tauranga, New Zealand

-Coming back from Outreach in Vanuatu (took a 5 day sail going to)-

Port Vila, Vanuatu to Auckland, New Zealand

-Going back to Vanuatu-

Tauranga, New Zealand to Auckland, New Zealand
(had an 18 hour layover... the longest in my life)
Auckland, New Zeland to Nadi, Fiji
Nadi, Fiji to Port Vila, Vanuatu

-Back to New Zealand-

Port Vila, Vanuatu to Auckland, New Zealand

-Heading home-

Auckland, New Zealand to Melbourne, Australia
Melbourne, Australia to Sydney, Australia
Sydney, Australia to Dallas, Texas
Dallas, Texas to Orlando, Florida

Longest Flight (EVER!): Sydney, Australia to Dallas, Texas - 15.5hrs - 8,580mi (13,800km)
Shortest Flight: Auckland, New Zealand to Tauranga, New Zealand - 0.5hrs - 90mi (145km)

WHEW!!! What a trip! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment